Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just waiting for it.

Well it finally happened. I found my new bitter old person that hates the world. I had two people I knew about at the other pharmacy. The type of person that you just wanted to go hide when you saw their rx were ready to pick up.

Lady comes through drive through. Apparently her meds didn't go through insurance because the tech that scanned the rx had put down the wrong birthdate for her. BUT IT WORKS AT CVS!!!! I go through the thing asking if her insurance had the birthday wrong..etc etc. That's when I found out her birthday was wrong. I corrected it...through her insulting me the whole time (GET A BRAIN, GIRL!!!) Turns out the doctor wrote for a three month supply while her insurance will only cover one month at a time. Which means...we have to redo the script. She kept screaming about it working at CVS. She also sent over a script for eye drops and -demanded- that I make it work even if the insurance rejects it. It did work and I told her that...but of course I got no thank you.

After she finally drove off in a huff...I helped lane one in the drive through. The guy in lane one is like "well bless your heart...you poor thing having to deal with that." That made me feel better. There are kind people out there. Thank you person in drive who told me that. You really lightened my mood. Bless you.

CVS Bitch, as I shall call her, apparently called back later and ripped the pharmacist a new one. Even the sweetest pharmacist was just like...what a bitter old lady.

I hope and pray that my life will not be so shitty and bitter in my old age that I resort to taking all my hate on other people.

No comments: