Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Last Day Of Work

Today was my last day at the pharmacy before moving to my pharmacy school city. When I walked in to start my shift, the staff had all bought balloons and cookies for me. They had a signed a card for me saying good luck. I couldn't help it...I starting tearing up. When I left, I started tearing up again. Dammit, I'm going to miss everybody. Yes the job was frustrating and stressful but the people I worked with were absolutely amazing. I just hope the people will be as awesome in the pharmacy I'm transferring to. I never felt so appreciated before...and I am so happy I chose to work there.

On an interesting note...we got some worker's compensation scripts from contestants for the Black Gold reality show that's going to air on the Discovery Channel. Some of them contestants had been injured and had to visit the ER. A sweet public relations lady from the company dropped off the scripts. She reminded me of my cousin that works for Fox in Los Angeles. I thought that was pretty nifty.

Now I have to start packing.

No comments: